PEAK has been designed specifically to help students achieve PEAK-performance in uni life.
Scientific evidence shows that physical exercise can change our brain in ways that boost our thinking skills and mental wellbeing. The PEAK program has been designed by BrainPark’s brain health experts and Monash students to take advantage of this and is a great way to get active, get help staying active, make new friends, and get the most out of student life.
So what’s involved?
PEAK is a 12-week program running through Semester 2, 2022. This is the pilot phase, so we’re testing out how it goes. Each week via Moodle, you’ll get a fresh drop of brain boosting exercise options and a TikTok video showing you how being active can help you thrive at uni, or how to stay motivated to stay active.
Your task is to commit to exercising three times a week, every week of Semester Two and reflect on how it impacts your study, your stress, and being your best self.
You’ll get to complete a short exercise and wellbeing survey each week and receive feedback on your progress at the end of the program.
What else is in it for me?
- A free exercise starter pack.
- 12 Monash Sports class passes.
- Opportunity to win coffee vouchers, or small group training sessions at the BrainPark gym.
- Opportunity to join PEAK by yourself, with a group of friends (your PEAK Pack), or be put into a group of students to exercise with if you want to meet new people.
- Access to the PEAK What’sApp group for support from other students, exclusive video content, and PEAK-challenges.
The PEAK pilot program has reached capacity. If you would like us to get in touch, should there be future rounds please click HERE
If you have any questions about the PEAK Program reach out to us at PEAK.email@example.com
This study has been approved by the Monash University Human Research Ethics Committee (MUHREC): Project Number: 32395
This project is a collaboration between BrainPark and the Australasian Node of the UCL Centre for Behaviour Change.